Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No time soon.....

Belly Picture from this a.m. we will call it 36 weeks


Well another crazy week at the M house.. More sick kids.. Maxton tested positive for strep throat on Sat., Carter and Cavin and Maxton all have HORRIBLE coughs. So they were all treated for Strep throat. They still today sound horrible and Maxton had a fever last night? So Clint was on sick kid duty again today while I went to my Dr.'s appt. Everything looked Great! Baby B has made it's way down to head down!!! Now if we can just keep it there that is my goal!! I told Dr. N today I was going to keep a hand on its butt until delivery!! Their heartrates were great, movement great and both doing the breathing motion!! Dr. N said my cervix is 4cm and 50% but she doesn't think I will be going into Labor anytime soon :( She is on Vacation next week so I will see someone else but more than likely I will make it to my scheduled delivery day! Why is it that my babies never want to come out? A lot of people said I wouldn't make it until today including my husband who is now eating his words!! I know myself, my body and my babies and one baby or two none of them give up!! It is official I have made it to 36 weeks and I am very proud of myself! Granted I don't really feel that great but each day they are in there they get stronger and stronger! Which is my goal!! Happy Healthy Babies and Happy Healthy Mommy!!! So I have 2 appt.s left and I couldn't be happier!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! Way to go! Your doing great! Thanks for the update!! Luv Em