Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I made it !!

Today I am 34 weeks!! I made it to yet another huge milestone in this pregnancy!! I am feeling good. Although I don't move around so fast, I am as big as a barn, short of breath, feet swelling,exhausted,moody and just generally uncomfortable!! I still made it!! 2 more weeks until my GOAL day 36 weeks July 1st!! I will make it!! Babies are very active they are def. fighting for room! They are growing well, moving well, the sono's look good and the heartbeats look good.. What more could I ask for? I had my appt. on Monday although I was only able to see the Dr. due to Mason being sick and Clint needing to get to work for a meeting, but I had just had a sono on Fri. so it was really no big deal. I am dilated to a 3,but that is really pretty normal for someone who has had so many babies and is having twins! All is going great!! I have so much to catch up on from Mason loosing a tooth to Maxton's 2nd bday!! I will try to get to it today since it is going to be so Hot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are doing so good we think about you and the babies so much.you don't no how much we apreicate hearing about it. sorry we miss maxton brithday. but sent a late card. love all of you very much love grandma barb