Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 months Old

Cayne and Maccoy are 3 months old Today!! Wow where did that time go?? They are getting so big TO FAST!! They both smile when they are talked to! Which they love!! They both have found the LOVE of sucking their thumb which is cute now but not so cute when they need braces later on!! They are trying to let out some laughs and a few coo's! For the most part they are happy healthy sweet little babies!! They fit in with our family so perfectly!! As of Oct.2 Cayne weighs 15lbs4oz and Maccoy was 13lbs even!! Cayne has even started wearing some 6 to 9 month clothes :) we call him "Fatty Patty"!!! The kids call Maccoy "coy coy' which has caught on and I even catch myself calling him that!! Funny all the kids had little nicknames when they were babies only Mason's never went away cause we all still call him "Bubba"!! They look a lot alike so the thought is always there as to if they are Identical or Fraternal? But our Dr. says there is really no reason to test to see? I will post pictures later this week so everyone can see how big they are getting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is but I look at Maccoy and see Mason and in Cayne I see Carter. What do you think? I love the pictures, keep them coming!GJ