Saturday, October 17, 2009

Found!!

I found these pictures yesterday and realized I never posted them!! Boo Me!! Anyway these are My Grandparents!! I love them dearly!! They are two of my most Favorite people in this world!! I would do anything for them!! I have very Good memories from spending lots of time at their house as a child!! I used to talk to my Grandma weekly but since I have had Maxton it has gotten harder for Grandma to call because she is always afraid I am to busy to talk, but Grandma I am Never to Busy for you!! Anyway I thought my family would enjoy these. Grandma Barb and Grandpa Dick holding the twins when they were 2 weeks old!! Look how little the babies are!! Man they are growing fast!! When I see these pictures it really makes me miss my PaPa Charlie I know he would have loved to see my kids!!

Love you Grandma and Grandpa!! Miss you Lots!!

No comments: