Saturday, September 25, 2010

Its been awhile

Its been awhile since I actually updated on all the happenings around this Crazy house!! I will start with the twins they are both trying really hard to walk and both can make it about 10 to 20 steps before falling down I love love love this stage all the firsts is soooo fun to watch and I get a double dose which is really fun! They have a few tricks that they do 1. When asked How big Cayne/Maccoy is they raise their arms above their heads 2. They love to give high fives! 3.They LOVE LOVE to Dance they shake their heads and move their arms from side to side! it is so stinken cute! 4. They still love to hear someone sing the Wheels on the Bus 5. They both wave bye bye 5. both have mastered going up and down the stairs 6.They are working on cutting 2 more bottom teeth. They don't talk much they say mama and dada and once in a while bubba. They know all the kids by name if asked where Max is they will look at him! I know I have said it before but having Twins is AMAZING!!
Maxton has mastered counting to 12! He knows red and blue. He talks like a 10 year old. He says inappropriate things at the most horrible times like in the middle of a store in front of a lot of people so we are working on that! He is still our little hunter and has now found his love of digging in the mud! His Best Friend moved away this morning so we will see how next week goes without her.
Cavin loves preschool and his teacher and seems to be learning a lot this year so far! He loves to color which is nice cause so do I so we spend many afternoons doing just that! He is learning how to identify his letters and learning the sounds they make! He continues to be my shy little guy hiding his face when he is talked to. He has been especially clingy lately and has taken to sucking his thumb a lot. So not sure what that is all about? I am sure this to shall pass.
Carter is doing awesome in school! He is such a smarty pants! He doesn't like to read but hey neither do Mal or Mas.One of these days I am bound to get a kid that likes to read? I hope! He is making friends like crazy and loves to play soccer at recess. He does seem to be crying a lot easier lately which I think is due to being tired from school?
Mason is having a pretty good year better than I thought he was going to. He likes his teacher and his classmates. He is getting A's and B's so that's good. He continues to have a hard time making friends he is just so quiet and afraid to approach kids. He has been playing a lot of group things at recess and recently has talked about becoming friends with a few kids so we are really happy to hear that! He is really loving reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books hopefully we can find another series he enjoys just as much cause he is on the last book.
Mallory is having a wonderful year. She thinks her teacher is the Best thing ever! She seems to be struggling a little with math which is odd for her? But she continues to get straight A's from working really hard with Clint on her math. Seriously I am not smarter than a 4th grader and I will admit it! Thank God for Clint who next to me looks like a fricken genius.
Maccoy has his cardiology appt. on Wed. the 29th so we are looking forward to seeing what Dr.Kaine has to say and seeing what his echo shows. Fingers crossed that he is still doing well. Holding my breath until after that appt... No matter what these appt.s will always be nerve racking you just NEVER know what they might say/find...The week leading up to these appt.s literally makes me sick. But I know how lucky I am and I am thankful for all the Dr.'s,nurse practitioners, and nurses that have helped my little guy and us this last year..

No comments: