Friday, September 24, 2010

Sad


Today is a sad day but tom. will be even worse and next week will be long.... Our friends/ neighbors are moving to South Africa for 2 years and well that means Maxton's Best Friend is leaving him. I have tried to explain it to him but I don't think he understands at all. So next week when their house is empty, and he can't run out the door to go get Ky he is going to be a mess. My heart breaks for him. They have been joined at the hip for a year now. They play daily and sometimes from morning til bedtime. They hardly ever fight. They laugh and swing and sneak away to eat candy. They are sometimes a little naughty (which I am sure is mostly Maxton's ideas) but the giggles that come from the room's they are in overrides the naughty. Kylie is the sweetest little girl I have ever known (except for Mal of course) I love her like she is my own! No lie I do! So next week will be tough not only for Maxton but for all of us. Josh has fit in here like one of my own boys and I can tell its going to be tough for Carter not to have him to play with they have so much in common. And well I will miss my hourly chats with Marianne, talking about all our favorite tv shows, laughing, and having someone to help me out in a pinch and of course our weekend bonfires with them all! We wish them well in South Africa on this new adventure and look forward to their safe return and all the stories they will have to tell! Good Luck W family Be Safe We will miss you all!!
Love the M family!!!

No comments: