Friday, November 19, 2010

Cayne said MOMMY today plan as day!! And I swear he said Thank You last night but Mal didn't seem to agree with me.. Max and Cavin can't keep their hands off of each other today the constant pushing,arguing, throwing things at each other is getting really old! How do I stop this?? Its not just them its all the boys but especially Cavin,Max and Carter.. Going to give it a lot of thought this weekend and see if we can control some of this!! Yesterday Cavin didn't eat any of his meals so after supper was over and I was about to throw his plate of food down the garbage disposal I started to tell him about starving children that would be so happy to eat his food and decided to show him a few pictures of hungry kids well that didn't work out well it scared him to death and he started crying ran to his food and ate it all but not because he felt bad for the starving kids but because he didn't want to die... he even woke up at 11pm crying from a bad dream about the starving kids :( I have to say not my best motherly moment ... Live and learn!!!

1 comment:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

yea, try saying "there are starving kids in Africa...while you are in Africa." Since they can't see them they don't believe me...can't win them all can we!