Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last night I wasn't feeling well. Clint and I had hoped to go out on a date, but plans changed. So we sent the kids to play upstairs with the babies and ate a meal in peace and quiet we talked and laughed and enjoyed each others company and to our amazement without interruption! Then after the babies went to bed we put a movie on for the older kids and we went and laid in bed and laughed and talked and watched a movie.. Point is I don't really need to go "out" to have a date with my husband sometimes we just have to make time for Us! And it sure does make life a lot better when we do that!! So Clint I love you more and more everyday Thanks for spending some time with JUST me last night!!! Sometimes we are just that silly 15year old couple and I love it!!

No comments: