Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mason Thane... Happy Birthday to you!!


Today 9 years ago we were blessed with what I consider one of the 7 most beautiful babies ever born. Weighing in at 7lbs30z, some light brown hair and big blue eyes Mason Thane came screaming into the world. My first son oh the Love I felt for that sweet boy instantly was overwhelming. Today he is a a shy,sweet,sensitive,smart,freckled face, not so little boy. He is often described by his teachers as determined. I like that. Who can't use a little determination in their life? I like that when asked who he would like to take with him to play laser tag the first person he wanted was no other than Carter. My hope for years to come is that these boys stay close and maybe just maybe will let the other boys into their dynamic duo! Hey a mom can dream! I love that Mason can't tell Cayne and Maccoy apart unless he really looks at them or he see's Maccoy's scar, but when asked he will tell you exactly how they look different. I love that he is never afraid to give me a hug and a kiss and tell me he loves me. I love how he tells me about his day everyday, because I miss him so much while he is gone that I can't wait to hear what happen while he was away. He has the best smile. He loves to learn new things, loves bugs and insects, bird nests and rocks, fishing,baseball,video games, and movies. His favorite food is chili (his birthday meal request). He loves Science. He loves to talk in funny voices. He can be a huge help but sometimes needs his little brothers to leave him alone. We call him Bubba, Hub Bub,Mas, and Son he answers to them all talk about Identity crisis! He is a wonderful boy and someday he will be doing amazing things I know it!!
We all Love you Hub Bub! Hope you had a Great 9th Birthday!! xoxoxoxo

Mom,Dad,Mal,Carter,Cavin,Maxton,Cayne and Maccoy

No comments: