Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I am Thankful for this year
1. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who Works HARD to provide for our family. Who I know loves me to the moon and is a WONDERFUL Daddy to all these kids. I am thankful he agreed to have all these kids!
2. I am thankful for my children! They are my world! I can't imagine life without any of them!
3. I am thankful for a Successful Open Heart Surgery that repaired (for now) Maccoy's Heart.
4. I am thankful for Dr.OBrein and the staff at Children's Mercy for repairing Maccoy's heart and taking Great Care of him.
5. I am thankful for our Wonderful Cardiologist Dr.Kaine and our great NP Pam. And also for our great family Dr. .. Dr.Williamson. They keep us from going crazy!!
6. I am Thankful for food on all our plates and a roof over our head.
7. I am thankful that as of right now we are fighting no more than a cold easy compared to what we were fighting last year at this time.
8. I am thankful for my ROCKSTAR SON MACCOY! My hero!! Love that baby! He made me appreciate life soooooo much more!
9. I am thankful we have made some changes to our Sunday's! Loving our new church!
10. I am thankful for my AWESOME friends!
11. I am thankful for Clint's job although time consuming. It continues to let me stay home and raise our family!
12. I am thankful that my kids are having a Great year at school! I am thankful for their Awesome teachers!
13. I am thankful for Family!




I am sure I am forgetting something major but this is all I got right now! Off to C town tom. to enjoy Thanksgiving with Clint's parents and with mine! Then Clint and I are off to shop shop shop on Friday! Thankful for a date day with my husband!!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

You have the most beautiful family! I love the new pics! I also love the heart hero pic. Oh, and I think it was Maxton's baby pic with the cheeks - PRECIOUS! I love your babies and their fat cheeks! I always have skinny babies and miss all that chub-love! :) Hope you're well - miss you!

Sarie said...

I love your comments Melissa! Hope your food art turned out!!!!

xoxoxo