Friday, October 31, 2008

Award


Mallory was given the Award for Responsibility today at school! Can you imagine my daughter getting that award?? Well I can't think of a better award for her to receive.. She is the most responsible 8 year child I know. How could she not be? Being that she is the oldest child of 5! She is always keeping track of the little boys for me even when I don't ask her to, she does her chores most days without being told, and almost everyday does her homework without being asked.. She is more responsible than I am okay well lets not go that far, but this was the perfect award for her!
I didn't go to the ceremony cause the little boys were still sleeping so I sent Clint with the camera and well his photography skills aren't the greatest so here is the best picture out of the 5 he took..
Mallory we are so proud of you!!

No comments: