Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, kindest, prettiest, most helpful 8 year old girl I know!! 8 years ago today I checked into the hospital to be induced. Daddy and I were so excited we could hardly wait to meet you! We checked in at 7:30 on Friday the 27th anticipating your arrival later that night, but you my dear had other plans to stay in the womb and hang on!! My labor progressed very slowly and hurt pretty bad. Daddy stayed by my side all day and helped me through the contractions we tried everything to make me more comfortable. By 8p.m I was so tired and hurting pretty bad and only dilated to 2 cm, finally around 12:30 my doctor ordered me an epidural I felt so much better after that and by 2:30 a.m. I was 10cm dilated and ready to begin pushing.. after 2 long hours at 5:32a..m on Oct. 28th you were born and my life was changed forever.. I couldn't imagine my life without you!! You are the best daughter I could have ever asked for. Daddy and I love you so much and we are so greatful to have you in our lives!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Love

Mommy,Daddy, Mason,Carter,Cavin and Maxton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a great post!! Happy Birthday Mallory!! We will call you later! Love Uncle Jay, Aunt Emily and cousin Drew & baby ??

Anonymous said...

This was a really sweet post. Happy late Bday Mallory... Aunt Val