Thursday, October 9, 2008

For my memory...

On Sunday the kids were playing outside after supper as Clint and I sat at the table having an adult conversation in peace and quiet which doesn't happen very often in this house when Cavin came in the house to see Clint eating a brownie so he sat up on the chair to see if he could get a bite (surprise surprise) and so Clint being the nice dad he is gave Cavin a bite, Clint says to him "Cavin I love you" and Cavin says back to him" No Thanks I love Mommy"!!!! It melted my heart and broke Clints!! I am sure tom.. he will have a totally different answer!!

Last night Mason and I were the only ones left downstairs as it was almost bedtime and Clint was upstairs brushing teeth and playing with the other kids. Mason told me he got a post card at school for his flat stanely project from Grandma, I said which one (he has4 he knows well) and he said the one with PaPa and then broke into song "papa the sailor man" (you know like popeye the sailor man.. It was so darn cute!!!

Maxton learned a new word yesterday "WOW" he says it so funny!! So at 15 months he says
MaMa, DaDa, Buba, CarCar (carter), bad,no,dog,ball,baby,Wow,that, hi, bye, and others I am sure I am forgetting... He signs more and is working on the sign for milk.. he follows directions like get me your blankie, go find carcar, where is sissy?, get a ball, go outside, go bye bye.. He seems to be doing pretty well. At his well child check last week he weighed 24lbs 5oz and was 32 1/2 " tall... so everything is okay for now. He does have a few new spots on his right elbow which seem to be making the area on his little finger flare up, but they assure us all is okay. He will have another set of MRI,ultrasound, xray when he gets a little older to check the status of the malformation.. He is also bowlegged but our Doc says there is nothing proven to correct that only time so we will just wait and hope that he isn't bowlegged forever or I guess maybe he could move to the ranch and be a cowboy!!!!

No comments: