Friday, October 17, 2008

i get it now..

My mom said I needed to read this book, so I got it from the library a couple of days ago and of course I don't want to put it down, but I think the reason she wanted me to read it is so I would come "home" cause that is exactly what I am wanting to do is go home and see my parents, my brother, nephew, sister in law and grandparents and my kids are itching to go as well imagine that? Clint didn't put up a fight either so I think we are heading that way after Clint gets off work today. I am suppose to attend a baby shower for my only girl cousin on my mom's side Jill tom. so it works out well!! I am excited to see how big my sister in law is getting since she only has a month left before she gives birth to my new niece or nephew!! I am getting ready to start packing now. I am not telling my parents we are coming I would like to say so that is so I can surprise them, but really it's cause I don't want them to runaway from the chaos that is coming their way!! J/K!!! So Em if your reading this shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! See you soon and plan on saving some time out of your busy weekend for me!!!