Monday, May 4, 2009

Update

Well things have been very busy here the last week or so. The weather is finally starting to allow us to play outside which all the kids LOVE!There have been many trips to the park that last for hours which makes bedtime really easy cause everyone is exhausted. PTO is almost finished tom. is our last meeting and we should have new board members which means NO more PTO VP for me. I must admit part of me is sad but the other part is so happy to just be able to focus on my children for an entire year!! I am sure I will return someday! The kids only have 3 weeks of school left. OH MY!! Where did the entire year go? I can't believe in Aug. I will have a 3rd grader, a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner and of course 4 still at home! Boy oh Boy when I write that I do sound kinda busy and kinda Crazy!! Oh well it's my life and I love it! At least most of the time!
The kids are all doing well. Maxton had a run in with Rotavirus a week ago which was not very fun, but he managed it pretty well! He is trying to learn to go potty on the toilet and seems to be doing a better job for Daddy than me? All the other kids are fine I think they are ready for school to be out and have a break from getting up so early and so is mom!
The babies are growing, growing,growing!! Which means mommy is growing larger and larger everyday.. Man this extra weight is horrible to carry around.. All worth it! They have finally hit that stage that I love the most which is when they move you can actually put your hand on my stomach and feel little arms,feet,hands,knees whatever it maybe. Such a neat feeling. Lucky for me they both don't move at the same time much, but it seems like one will move for about 20mins or so and then the other will start. Also lucky for me that I am so exhausted by 9p.m. that I could sleep through a train whistle in my ear so I don't even notice if they are moving all night. The exhaustion has set back in and I need to nap at least 20mins in the afternoon or I won't make it past 5:30p.m. I don't have much of an appetite anymore cause well I don't really have any room for food! I am a day shy of 28 weeks which at 19 weeks and on bedrest I was really looking forward to! But now I am pushing ahead and saying if I can make it another 8 weeks that would be GREAT!!
Anyway that is all the news from here for now!! Hope everyone has a great Spring Week!

No comments: