Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BRAVE!

I feel very Brave today!! I haven't had a very good day seems like nothing went right. The house I work so hard to clean and all the laundry I work so hard to wash,dry and fold seems to be dirty again in 10 mins.. I have had multiple spills today! Maxton has a nasty cold so he is being even more naughty than usual! I picked Mason up from Science Camp thinking he had a game tonight at 6p.m. and Mallory one in another town at 7:30 so a good friend of mine offered to take Mal to hang out with her family and then on to the game for me (Thanks Stacey), well come to find out Mason's game was canceled due to a muddy field so I looked at my boys and said lets go to the pool! Oh they were so happy. This is the first time I have attempted this with the babies,Max and the others by myself.. You would think that this task would only make my day get worse but it was actually nice! They had a good time the babies loved the water so it was a good trip sometimes I do feel like super mom! Well off to eat supper and then to Mallory's game where I am flying solo cause Clint is working late wish me luck this could get ugly (Max no nap today and the babies nap cut short) YIKES!!!

Also please say a prayer for our heart buddy Immanuel as he goes in for another cardiac cath. tom. at 8:30a.m.. If you remember he had surgery 2 weeks before Maccoy and did very well but unfortunately he has a large leak above the VSD patch that they need to look closer at. Such a BRAVE little Guy Thinking of you Immanuel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a super mom!!!!
-Amy