Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The first few days of Summer Vacation have brought:

1. A trip to the park with good friends!
2. Lots of water play!
3. Some much needed late nights filled with laughing, movies, wii time, daddy time and some fighting I am not going to lie
4. A picnic with Grandma and Grandpa M, Great Grandma M, Aunt Jamie and Uncle Dave! Fun Stuff!
5. A ride on the park train and multiple rides on the park Carousel (Maxton wouldn't get off his "deer")
6.Lots and Lots of Baseball/Softball Games!
7. A broken window :(
8. A baby treat stuck in the ignition of my van :( which wouldn't start but lucky for me I have a smart Dad who walked me through a few tricks and it started!! Thanks Dad!
9. 2 babies with really yucky noses.. Poor Guys
10. A sleepover with "old" friends and a bbq!!
11. A trip to the swimming pool! Looking forward to MANY more!!
12. And my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE so far A DATE WITH MY HUSBAND!!! We had a GREAT time!! A wedding, good food and then a movie!! All Kid FREE!! It was wonderful but now I am craving much more ( We are thinking about a trip for 2 soon) Love ya Honey!!!


So as you can see summer is going well!! Minus the broken window and the fighting!!! Enjoying the lazy summer life!! HaHa did I just say Lazy... boy i crack myself up!!

No comments: