Monday, June 14, 2010

Maxton


Yesterday was Maxton's 3rd Birthday!! I can't believe this baby is 3? Last night Clint and I laid in our bed looking at him sleeping and remembering 3 years ago that very same time of night laying in my hospital bed marveling at how beautiful and tiny he was.. This boy keeps me on my toes always, never knowing what he might be getting into or doing that is naughty, you never know what is going to come out of his mouth, sometimes he is shy and other times he says hi to complete strangers, I love to cuddle up beside him and listen to him breath, he has an infectious laugh, and oh he is silly! A day doesn't go by that he isn't talking about hunting or carrying his BIG gun around shooting his deer man alive does this kid already love to hunt!! My family would not have been complete without him! We love him soooooo much! He had a wonderful day with all his Aunts,Uncles,Cousins, Grandparents, Great Grandparents,brothers, sister and Mommy and Daddy! Got lots of cool presents, ate some good cake, and then we took him out for pizza so he could play the hunting video game! As we lay with him last night he said "that birthday was fun"!! Happy Birthday my Big 3 year old Boy Mommy Loves you more than you will ever know!!!

No comments: