Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Carter's Preschool Graduation!!




Carter "graduated" from Preschool this afternoon!! He was so excited to get to do his "performance".. They sang 5 songs with actions and then put on their caps and got a diploma!! Carter didn't wear a cap because he still has another year of preschool, but he still thought he was big stuff and it was adorable!!! He has become a different kid since starting preschool in Jan... and I don't know if it is for the better. I guess at school he is absolutely wonderful a "joy" his teacher says, but at home he is mean and cries about everything.. It seems like Mason went through this stage about 4 so hopefully it will pass. I can be so mad at him and disappointed in the way he is acting but then he crawls up beside me and says "I love you Mommy" and some how I forget all the things that he has done. He has always been the kid that was stuck to my side it was always Mommy for everything never Daddy. Within the last 2 weeks Carter has discovered that Daddy is pretty neat and now seems to be turning into a Daddy's boy, makes me sad cause I think that means he is growing up! Anyway enjoy the pictures. My camera was on the wrong mode so they aren't the best, but the will have to do!

No comments: