Monday, May 19, 2008

Why,Why,Why???

Why do I torture myself??? I decided last minute to make a trip to Kohl's this morning to buy some tennis shoes that they had on sale.. So off I go with the 3 little boys in tow.. MISTAKE.. I have given up on taking the double stroller because Cavin just cries and screams when you put him in it so I let him walk.. My kids have always known that they have to hold on to the stroller,but Cavin doesn't seem to follow that rule to well.. Possibly because he is only 2 and a half?? So I think I lost him like a billion times, he also fell down several times, and you would be surprised what ended up in the stroller that he just thought he had to have toys, clothes for newborns, men's belts, women's panties, a bracelet, a bath towel with a frog on it etc.. etc.. so besides chasing him around and then returning things to where he had picked them up I got nothing accomplished okay so I got Clint and I a pair of shoes and Clint a pair of shorts that apparently aren't the right size which means another trip back.. going on that one alone!!!

Yesterday Clint did the most WONDERFUL thing... He took the older 4 kids fishing while Maxton napped which left me HOME ALONE!!! I got the entire house cleaned top to bottom okay well not the basement,but 2 story's I say that is pretty good!! It is so nice to have a clean house! It won't stay that way for long especially with summer only days away.. yes school is almost out and I am very excited about that.. I love to have my kids home with me at least until they start fighting with each other and saying they are bored! With gas prices being so high we will have to find ways to entertain ourselves here at home.. But I am pretty creative!! This summer we are lucky to have friends that have a pool so that will be great fun!!

No comments: