Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Results...

I finally got some results this afternoon from Maxton's MRI... I don't know that we could have asked for better results!!! The MRI showed that the malformation isn't very deep(meaning no vein/bone involvement) it is more of what we see on the surface(the blue area's/swelling etc.) is what we get so that is a huge relief.. There were some abnormal veins under his arm where the port wine stain is but that is to be expected and shouldn't be a problem.. I will get a copy of the MRI and we will talk with the Doctor next week for her opinion on things but to me this is very GOOD NEWS!!! I don't know what it means long term but the Doctor will hopefully have some insight on that .. If he will continue to have the weird area's just show up at random or not? Anyway that is a nice way to start a weekend!!!

No comments: