Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thursday's the Day.....

Mallory first day of 1st Grade Aug. 07
Mason first day of Kindergarten Aug. 07


Wow where did this school year go?? Tomorrow when Mason and Mallory get in the van after school I will be looking at a 1st and 2nd grader!!! Holly Cow.... I am old enough to have a 1st and 2nd grader... Impossible!!!! They are growing up so fast, to fast... Sometimes at night when they are sleeping I look at them and think it was just yesterday that you had a pacifier and wore a diaper and now you are going to be in 1st and 2nd grade!!!! Mallory is so excited to have Mason at school with her all day for him to eat lunch in the cafeteria and be "big" like her.. She hasn't quit grasped the whole I won't see Mrs.Joles everyday next year thing yet.. Mrs.Joles is Mallory's AWESOME 1st grade teacher who has worked miracles on our daughter and held my hand and guided ME along all year... I have a feeling the first few weeks of 2nd grade are going to be a BIG adjustment for her... I will have to admit I will MISS Mrs.Joles and Mrs.Tilton (Mason's teacher) next year also but ladies your not rid of me quit yet I still have 3 more coming your way!!!! Anyway that's my post for the night!!! I will post there last day of school pictures soon!!

No comments: