Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day

This picture was taken this morning at Mallory's 1st grade Awards ceremony... This is her with her fabulous,awesome,super,wonderful,couldn't ask for a better 1st grade teacher Mrs.Joles!!! Mallory and I will sure miss her next year!! Mallory got an award called the Counselor Award!! Which I can totally see her being when she grows up!! I did miss her receiving the award by seconds I was told, because Man it takes a lot of work to get yourself and 3 little people out the door!!! That was at 8:30a.m. and it was over by 9a.m., but I had to be at the school at 10a.m. for Mason's Award Ceremony and right as we were leaving it started pouring buckets so the boys and I just waited it out and then came home for about 30mins and right as we were walking out the door to go back to school Maxton pooped his pants....... ahhhhhhhhhh.. so we almost missed Mason getting his award too,which was for outstanding improvement on his dibels testing!! It has been a very busy morning!! And I have to admit when I picked Mason up at 11a.m. I got out and gave Mrs.Tilton a big hug and said thanks for the wonderful year and as I drove away I started to cry a little thinking that my babies are getting to big to fast...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mallory and Mason on your awards!! Great job!! Hope to see you guys soon. Love Aunt Emily, Uncle Jay and Drew