Friday, May 16, 2008

One of those weeks...

You know all of us have those weeks when we feel like if one more thing happens are heads are going to "pop" off.. That is my week in a nutshell... Between end of the school stuff for the kids.. fieldtrips,field day, tests, meeting with the teachers etc... then Mason falls of his chair on Wed.. night and hits the back of his head on the other chair and we had to make a ER visit so 4 hours later and 2 stitches we get home, yesterday was just run here and there and every where with the 4 boys... Then today has been the real kicker Cavin has been crying since he got out of bed about every little thing, stupid me decided to meet Mallory at Deanna Rose Farmstead with all 6 boys(today Cavin counts for 2) for her end of the year field trip, but I don't think we made it but maybe 1.5 hours because Cavin kept crying and Maxton was just not content in the stroller and the older boys kept fighting.. I am sure my blood pressure was through the ROUGH.. it doesn't help when they are acting like this in front of a bunch of people who know you and probably think your nuts having 5 kids in 7 years!!!! Then I stupidly took them to Target to grab a bday present for a party Mallory was suppose to go to tonight and that was a HUGE mistake, I mean HUGE.. Anyway even though my day/week has been bad.. I was driving in my van thinking oh well none of this matters because we are all here healthy and together and no matter what my day is like I can always get someone to give me a kiss,hug and "i love you mommy" and then everything seems to be better!!!!

No comments: