Monday, June 23, 2008

Funnies

Cavin calls his ouchies "bleeds" I don't know why? But it is cute... Today while we were driving he said" mommy I broken need go hospital get backyardigans band aid.." I said what your broken he said "yes my bleed is broken need go hospital.." What in the world was all that about? Just goes to show you that their little minds work in funny ways what we tell them they translate into their own language..

We went to a summer concert this morning it was Jim Cosgrove "Mr.Stinky Feet" The kids had a great time this guy is awesome.. Anyway Carter got to be his "lead Singer" he actually got to use a real microphone and sing the song with Mr.Stinky Feet.. It was so CUTE and of course I didn't take my camera, I did take a couple pics with my cellphone I will see how they turned out maybe I can get them on here somehow... He was so proud of himself. After it was over I said Carter you did a great job and he said "I know Mom I am a great singer" my teacher taught me!!!

No comments: