Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wits End

okay so here goes...... I visit several blogs daily they are all other moms a few I have met personally and most I haven't.... There seems to be a running theme going on quit a few of them... Most of these moms are at there Wits End.... I usually go through my day just doing what I have to trying to run a pretty orderly house, but lately I can't keep up with the kids, the laundry, the dishes or anything.. I am very into routine, but since summer is here that has gone out the window and I desperately need it back. The kids at least the older kids sleep in until 9:30 at least, but Maxton thinks it is time to get up at 6.. You would think that would give me a jump start on my day, but by the time I walk, get him and I breakfast, put in a load of laundry, pick up a little, give him a bath because he squashed his breakfast in between his fingers got it in his hair and everywhere except his mouth, fold some laundry pick up some more junk, unload the dishwasher.. the other kids are up wanting breakfast, then it is fighting,crying, he did she did it, watch your mouth, we don't push, we don't hit, we don't pee outside!!! in between a whole lot of picking up, laundry,dishes, cleaning bathrooms (with boys this happens daily), moping who knows what off the floor 10 times in a hour, making 3 meals and cleaning them up.... You know where I am going with this................... I am at my WITS END..... Anybody care to join me?? I am leaving you with the lyrics to Trace Adkins Your going to miss this.... I am going to repeat it to myself all day as I am doing the never ending chores, listening to the fighting etc.. a getting all my hugs, kisses and I love you mommy's... Because I already know I am going to miss this and it does go by so fast so instead of staying home today and cleaning up and all that junk I am getting my kids up and going to the park for a picnic and some play time.. Hope everyone has a great day..



You're gonna miss this

You're gonna want this back

You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast

These are some good times

So take a good look around

You may not know it now

But you're gonna miss this

No comments: