Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My baby is almost 1..... (cont.)

Well Maxton's bday is approaching fast and well I am not doing so good. This is typical for me which is how I ended up with 5 kids in the first place.. I come to that 1st bday and realize that my "baby" is not a baby anymore so I beg Clint to have just one more, but I am afraid that trick has been figured out and Clint has put his foot down... NO MORE KIDS he says everytime I even mention having another... So it is pretty safe to say that our family is complete and for some reason that is sooooooooooo sad for me..I am one of those crazy people who love being pregnant,loves having a newborn baby and loves all the little stages they go through well at least most of the time !! So I will miss this baby stage in my life sooooooo very much, but I know that what lies ahead will be a blast and I am looking forward to raising my kids and if Clint should happen to change his mind I would definitely be up for it!!! What do you say honey just one more??? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Your a good Mom, if God wants you to have more..you will. If not, you have 5 beauties!!

Melissa said...

I am guessing clint is the no no no no no no no... comment!!! At least I hope nobody else would leave a comment like that!!!

Anonymous said...

OK- I have tears in my eyes now becuase I am all of the sudden going through the same "loss of baby-hood" thoughts as you... :( No more for us though, but it is really sad... Aunt Val