Friday, June 13, 2008

MAXTON'S 1 !!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET BABY MAXTON... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... One year ago today I was in the hospital in labor not knowing if I would have another son or another daughter and when this little sweetpea arrived I couldn't have been more happy or more blessed.. I love you sooooooo much Max!!!! Happy 1st Birthday Pumpkin!!!

Love Mommy
This picture was taken this morning after Daddy woke Max up to tell him Happy Birthday before he left for work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maxton!! Hope you have a great day! See you tomorrow. Love Uncle Jay, Auntie Em :) and cousin Drew!!

bows and more said...

Hey Melissa, I just thought I would say Hi! Your little Maxton is so cute! I love his curls hope he had a special day!P.S. I hope you don't care if I copy that poem from your last quote! I needed that today! Thanks!

Some Day Sarah... said...

OH my gosh, I haven't seen you in too long!