Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mallory Jenae... Cont..

I feel like I hardly ever talk about Mallory so today I posted some pictures I took of her at the park.. She really doesn't like me to take her picture much these days because of her toothless mouth, but I think she looks adorable with all those empty spaces in her mouth!!!
Mallory is my right hand she is a second mother to these boys and without her I wouldn't be able to get through most days.. She loves to take care of the boys especially Maxton.. She is begging Clint and I to have another baby.. She reminds me so much of myself. I know she will make a wonderful mommy some day.. She loves to play house and baby dolls. She loves to listen to music, play outside, have lemonade stands and anything to do with art and her imagination. I am telling you she can take a empty papertowl roll and make it something special.. She is a big Daddy's girl and she has him wrapped around her finger.. They are such great friends sometimes I am alittle jealous of their relationship... She says things that are way beyond her years, she is so mature for her age.. What else can I say? She is just a wonderful beautiful little girl who we all love very much...

2 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

She is a sweetheart, I love the photos!! When can i take her out???????? I need to take photos of a GIRL!!! I'm all boy'd out!

Anonymous said...

I agree completely- she is such a sweet girl! Love the pics, it brings a tear to my eye to think she is getting to be such a big girl... :( I know I'm preachin' to the choir there, huh???? Aunt Val