Friday, May 15, 2009

A Good Couple of Days!!

Yesterday I got my lab results from the 3 hour glucose test and it was NEGATIVE!! I was so happy to hear that I didn't have gestational diabetes!! It has been a busy week of dr. appt's mine and for the kids. All three older kids had their annual eye exam all were fine no glasses needed!! Then Carter had his well child checkup yesterday which was great!! Then back to the Dr. for me today to have a growth sono done at the high risk dr. office which was fun! The babies weigh 3lbs each!! The dr. said everything looks WONDERFUL and to keep up the good work! I will go back in 4 weeks for another scan to make sure they are both doing so well still! The boys and I did some shopping and are now home for naps until 3p.m. when it is time to pick up Mal/Mas from school! Only 5 more days of school until summer break!! Mallory is going to her first sleepover tonight for her friend Lucy's 9th bday! She is alittle nervous but I think she will do fine! I am sure she will have a good time!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Here's to no Gest. Diab.!!!! Woo Hoo!! That is great news. :):):) Val

The Lost Michiganders! said...

I am so glad that your test back negative! I am also so excited to meet your two little munchkins. Just think we'll have more friends to memorize! I love that! Thanks for being a great neighbor and friend!