Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update

I talked to my mom for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday and she said that she kept checking the blog waiting for an update on the babies/myself, so I figured I must need one! Here goes nothing new to report just getting bigger and bigger by the day. I have found myself VERY uncomfortable the last 7 days or so. I have almost completely given up on bending over a nearly impossible task! I have a constant pain in the top of "the belly" I believe due to lack of space! The heartburn now haunts me through the day and then at 2,5, and 7a.m.. The babies move all the time it is so weird to actually feel them fighting for room inside,but they do. We have No names set in stone whats new? They will be called A and B for the first two days of life! My dr.'s appt.s are coming and going. So far all have been fine with the Sonograms(they score the babies on movement, amniotic fluid levels, breathing, and some other things which now I can't think of?) then I get hooked up to monitors to listen to their heartbeats and monitor me for contractions an so far all is good! The babies seem to be getting bigger and bigger each week! Good Thing!!
I am sick of people thinking I will never make it to the end of June.. Why would you even wish that on me? These babies need to stay put until July 1st when I am 36 weeks, and that is how I have my mind set! I want nothing more than to deliver after that day 2 healthy babies and bring them home with me a few days later! So please stop talking like I will be lucky to keep them in until the end of June it doesn't help my mind set! THANKS!! All the other kids have had to be induced and I don't know why this time would be any different!!
I have finally admitted to myself as of Wed. I can't keep up with everything alone. I am to large and uncomfortable. I need Help! It didn't help that I started having some very intense braxton hicks contractions after cleaning house,scrubbing my kitchen floors on my hands and knees so Clint has officially inherited that job until I can get back down there!!
Anyway that is an update! Everything is going along okay! Thanks for thinking of us! We have a very busy week coming,but hopefully I will update again after my appt. this week!

3 comments:

bows and more said...

So glad everything ( other than being uncomfortable) is going so well! I have a few names for you! I Have lots of c names boy and girl and some M names for girls butonly one boys name for M. What are you thinking? both M's, Both C's, one of each? depends on gender? Let me know and I will put a few together for you.I think I will just email them to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey- I'm confused. I thought your due date was July 9 and that you are already close to 34 weeks? When is your due date? Are you actually due the end of July? Thanks- Val

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- I am willing to help w/ anything you need. Just say the word. Val