Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good News

I had a Dr. appt today Can you believe it??? Anyway all went well! My Dr. thought I should go ahead and schedule my csection since baby B is being a stinker and is breech. So we talked about all the options as far as delivery and she thought this would be the best. So we have it scheduled but I am not telling when!! Sorry! Anyway all was good with my appt! Then I went over to have my sonogram and believe it or not BOTH BABIES ARE HEAD DOWN!!!! My Dr. told me that by 32 weeks whatever position they were in is where they would stay more than likely because they run out of room. So hopefully they stop being naughty and stay just like this so I don't have to have a csection!! I am 30 weeks tom.!! I think the countdown is on!!

5 comments:

bows and more said...

Sounds like everything is going good! I bet you are so excited to be DONE! I can't imagine two babies in there at once! SO SO exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having! I bet you can't either! I am guessing one of each! But hoping for 2 girls! for your little girl to have two sisters! How fun! I would love to help you with some name ideas. so I will email you! Have a great day! Oh and you look amazing by the way!

Boeckman mommy said...

YEAH! They know what they are doing in there. Think about it though now. They are getting into position, so that means it won't be long. How long are they planning to let you go if you don't go into labor on your own? Ususally not more than 36 weeks, right? Boy I hope not. But I also hope that all is good and healthy for your delivery. I hope you are able to do it natural, without the c section. Praying for you that all goes as planned.

The Royal Family said...

still peeking in... I am so excited for your little ones to arrive. :) Good luck!

The Buzz,
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Hey- glad that all is falling into place as it should. I will say my prayers for the babies to "behave" and keep their heads down! :) Zachy and I are starting to discuss giving up the crib so the babies can have it... I am hopeful that the transition will be a smooth one. ALSO- I have a Boppy and some other stuff for you. Val

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's all good news!! C-sections aren't bad, still have the same outcome a beautiful baby or babies :) Just as long as babies and mama are healthy!! Can't wait! Em