Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brave Boy!!


Saturday 1-2-10 Mason came to me in the early afternoon and said "mom my top tooth is loose" any one that knows me knows I DON'T do Teeth (funny since in high school i thought of being a dental hygienist) so since Clint wasn't home I had to wiggle it to see how loose... I did and said "Bubba its loose but it's probably going to be a few weeks keep wiggling it". Around 11:00 that night the kids were just finishing up a movie and I was working on my blog when all the sudden Mallory comes running in saying "he pulled it" and Mason follows with a HUGE smile on his face and a tooth in his hand!! I couldn't believe my eyes! That tooth wasn't even that loose but all the sudden my BRAVE little BOY pulled that tooth! He said it didn't even hurt! So he was visited by the Good Old Tooth Fairy and was really excited to tell Daddy how Brave he had been!!

No comments: