Sunday, January 3, 2010

WOW!!!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!! We have been together for 15 years, 11 of them married and I still learn something new about this man at least once per week!!
I got pretty lucky when I married this guy at the young age of 19! He is a great father to our children! It puts a smile on my face to see how they react to him when he comes home from work! They all love him so much! He is never afraid to jump in and help with baths, fussy babies, homework, housework, laundry etc....(at least most of the time) He has a drive to learn new things and loves to teach the kids new things! He is ambitious, hardworking, loving, caring and a all around Wonderful Man! Don't get me wrong he has his faults, but I couldn't do this without him!

We Love You Honey!! Hoping to have you home for supper!!
Mel,Mallory,Mason,Carter,Cavin,Maxton,Cayne and Maccoy!!

No comments: