Saturday, January 9, 2010

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I remember being a kid and saying "Mom" only to hear my mom reply "she left" and I never really understood why she would say that until this week... It is so frustrating to have someone yell MOM every two seconds and since the kids have been out of school for 3 whole weeks and we have either been sick or snowed in that is all I hear all day long "MOM" sometimes screamed, sometimes cried, sometimes spoken softly(although not very often) and it is getting really really really OLD. In fact as I write this I am hiding from the kids to get a break from it.. How long do you think it will be before they find me???
I think it's time I take a break from this house and my family!! Good thing it's grocery week! That means a few hours of alone time!! And when I return I will be so ready to hear that wonderful word...... "MOM" hopefully followed by a "I Love YOU"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

20yrs.from now you will wonder where them little voices went to,relish them while you can.I do believe though that they have little anttenas on them that senses when you are out of thier range and they start to panic when they are little.GJ

The Lost Michiganders! said...

Maybe you should hide in the closet and eat some Target muffins...but wait...I think only crazy people do that?????

Anonymous said...

I try to hide from my kiddos once in awhile, for just 5 minutes of quiet time, but at least one of them always finds me before I even get close to 2 minutes. The joys of motherhood. Mother of 4.