Monday, January 4, 2010

Time is Passing by so Fast!

The Babies are 6 months old today :( And I am sad! What happen to my cute little 6lb newborns? Man they sure don't stay little long.
Maccoy is weighing in at 16lbs9oz and Cayne is 17lb13oz. They both roll over from front to back and Cayne can even roll back over now! Cayne is my happy always smiling little clown! Reminds me so much of Carter when he was a baby. All I have to do is look at Cayne and say Hi and he just beams the most precious toothless smile that melts my heart! Maccoy is the more serious one of the two (alot like Mason as a baby) he is a tougher crowd when it comes to giving up those toothless grins, but when he does is is contagious u can't help but pick him up and squeeze him! Neither one of them can sit up alone and really aren't even close to being able to. I am not worried I know they will be just fine! Neither have said MaMa or DaDa although they do babble especially to each other! They are always holding hands if they are close enough to each other! They love all the attention they get from their brothers and sister! Cayne thinks Mallory is his 2nd mommy I am sure. She is always picking him up and playing with him she calls him "my little buddy". They love to hold rattles now and sit in their bumbo chair (very cool little thing never hand one with the other kids but well worth the money). Their most favorite toy would have to be the jumperoo! They could spend hours in that thing and man oh man can they get that thing rocking and it is hysterical to watch! Good work out for their legs too!
Unfortunately the last few months haven't been to fun with all the sickness we seem to have had in the house and this week is no different as the babies have caught yet another nasty cold which has lead us to the Dr. twice in 5 days, with two different antibiotics and ear infections one of which was really bad. So lots of sleepless nights, lots of ibuprofen/tylenol and ear drops and LOTS and LOTS of crying from both the babies and mommy but I think we are finally on the mend and of course as I write this I hear both babies coughing and choking on phlegm.. I hope this is our last round of illness for awhile but I wouldn't bet on it:(
The Twins are the perfect additions to our family and we couldn't imagine life without them! We love them soooooo much!!

No comments: