Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Better Late than Never...




This week started off with me getting back from my trip to scrape book with my good friend Amy at a retreat in Yoeder Kansas.. We had a marvelous time. The food was amazing, it was so quiet you could here a pin drop, the beds were comfy and the little town full of Amish people was neat. We will be going back there again hopefully in the spring with a bigger group! The women who runs it Janet makes you feel right at home from your first step through the door, baking cookies and providing you with drinks and my favorite part making you meals and doing your dishes!! What more could a Mom ask for someone to take care of you for a change!!! Anyway I miss Janet terribly and can't wait to stay again!! Oh lets not forget her adorable daughter Augusta who is a whiz on the cricut machine and is only 9 years old what a sweetie!!! Anyway if your into scrape booking or quilting and want to get away for a wonderful relaxing weekend you need to go to Yoeder Haus!! See my sidebar for the link to the Yoeder Haus website..

No comments: