Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cavin


Cavin's 3rd birthday party was a success.. He had a great time opening presents and blowing out his candles which is a big change from last year when he cried the minute everyone starting singing Happy Birthday to him (guess we are pretty bad singers :) !! I wanted to get a few of the things he is doing at 3 down for my record so bear with me:
1) He asks for a "washer rag" to wipe his hands
2) Me: Cavin do you know where Maxton is?
Cavin: "I no know" (I don't know) .... so cute
3) If Daddy or Mommy or really anyone is doing something that he doesn't like he will say
"Daddy is a bad boy, he's naughty"

He can count to 12 and says him ABC's . Knows most colors and is working on his shapes. He loves the book No David and can read it from memory. He loves to me to read to him, loves the park, loves his little read motorcycle that nobody can figure out how he rides so fast!, wants to be just like his big brothers, doesn't go anywhere without one of his "blankies", comes up to me at least 10 times a day gives me a hug and looks up at me with those big blue eyes and says I love you mommy, will play almost anything if asked, his best friend is Sadie Kuhn and that is just how he says it not just Sadie.. He cries a lot and recently started throwing some pretty rotten tantrums. But he is our Cavin and we wouldn't trade him for anything. We love you big boy!! Mommy

No comments: