Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures of Maxton

I love this onesie... He looks so stinkin cute!!! My baby and his elmo slippers which he hates!!!


maxton has learned to crawl up into the clubhouse of the swing set.. what a monkey!!

the second picture is of him telling the dog ( a really bad german sherpard) next door "bad bad dog" he points at it and says this. this is my way of trying to get him to stay away from the neighbors fence for fear that if he sticks his little hand in there it will be eaten off.. and yes I have tried to get this dog removed from the neighborhood, but we have to wait until it really hurts someone as if almost killing my yorkie isn't a look at what it could do to one of my children. it makes me so mad i see stars. we have had many conversations with the neighbors but they just don't see a problem? oh well enough of that i just wanted to share these cute pictures of my monkey baby!!

No comments: