Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I realized.......

I realized yesterday (no offense to my current Friends cause I love you all and couldn't imagine life without you) how very very very much I miss Manhattan it took almost 3 years,but yesterday as I was sitting outside in the driveway alone (well besides the kids) I began to get teary eyed thinking of all the days in Manhattan sitting outside in the driveway with my friends chatting and chatting and laughing and having a good time.. I miss Jill and Kylie, but yet we don't keep in touch maybe because it is to hard to think about how great those couple of years were and now that we are far apart we really don't have that much in common anymore. Mallory often brings up her best bud Riley and wonders what she is up to. Mason grew up with Hunter and now hardly speaks of him. There is always talk of going for a visit but it never seems to get done.. Anyway I miss you Manhattan Friends Tiff,Jill and Kylie!!! I am thinking of you and would love for you to drop me a line and let me know how things are!! Friends may not always be in your life, but the impact they have on you while they are there is forever!!!

No comments: