Monday, September 8, 2008

Cavin's 3!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! My big 3 year old! You are the sweetest little boy. You put a smile on my face at least once a day. I believe your world would be complete with candy and a your blankie and I love that. I love how you hold my hand and give me kisses and say "I luv you". I hate that your older brothers don't play with you very much but I am thankful for your baby brother because I know that you two will be best of friends! You play dolls, house, dress up or whatever else sissy's asks and you don't mind. You are still a baby, but I know it is only a matter of time before you to will be a "big boy"!! Daddy and I LOVE You so much "SABIN"!!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture of him, he looks so cute! I can't believe he is three!