Sunday, September 28, 2008

I spent my day.....



At the NASCAR Races with Clint.. I know it doesn't exactly sound like something I would enjoy but the FREE Alcohol and food (we had suite tickets) is hard to pass up and to tell you the truth I kinda like the "races". The Atmosphere, the noise, the people to watch, the speed, picking your driver it is all kinda fun oh ya and my favorite part spending alone time with my husband!!! We had a great time, too much to drink and best of all new the kids were in great hands ( Clint's sister Jamie came to watch them how do you repay somebody for that? Jamie thanks a million we look forward to paying you back in a few years!!) Anyway we had a great time and are looking forward to our next race!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pics!! Sounds like fun! What a great day for it too. Em