Friday, September 12, 2008

Mason's Tooth


Over the weekend that I went to Yoeder my wonderful friend Amy (in my eyes quilting/sewing expert) helped me sew all 4 boys a tooth fairy pillow.. As a child I had one that was made by a friend of the family and I still remember it well. So Amy got me started and we ended up making 4 of them and right in time too, because Sunday night it came to Mallory's attention that Mason's permanent tooth was coming in behind his loose baby tooth so Clint said either Mason you let me pull it or Mommy takes you to the dentist and they pull it, as Mason sat there in the chair debating which sounded less painful Clint put his finger on the tooth and did what looked like harmless wiggling, pulled down and then told Mason okay spit it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holly Cow he pulled the tooth and Mason didn't scream, cry, or punch him (which is what I would have done).. So as you can see the tooth fairy pillow came in real handy on Sunday night!! The next morning he ran downstairs to show us "his money" a whopping $5 man the tooth fairy's rates have really gone up since I was a kid ;) So my baby is turning into a big boy right before my very eyes and man is it heartbreaking yet exciting!! I love all these kids sooooooooo much I couldn't imagine my life any other way!!

No comments: