Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lots of Stuff

Well my girlfriends and I took a trip to the Big Town of Centralia this weekend for a little scrapbooking,good company and Awesome food and Hospitality from my Wonderful Mother in Law Judy!! I got to show them the big town it took all of 5 mins!! But it brought back many fun stories of my Great Childhood which was fun! For those of you who live close we visited Roots Cemetery which during the day was actually very beautiful! It was a great trip and hopefully we will be doing it again in a few months!!
This is Spring Break week for the kids and Clint is on vacation so we have spent a few beautiful days picnicing at the park which has been great. We don't have big plans this week just whatever we feel like doing.
Yesterday I had a Dr. appt with the high risk group. They did the routine monthly growth sono and both babies look great!! Each weighs about 1 pound!! My cervix is still hanging in there so hopefully in another month I will be able to go back to seeing them every 4 weeks rather than every 2weeks which would be lovely! I am feeling HUGE,sore, tired,achy,short of breath etc.etc... which they say is normal for a twin pregnancy and they also say it will only get worse :( YUCK I have already gained as much weight with these guys in the first 21 weeks as I did with any of the other kids the entire pregnancy attractive huh? I should expect to gain about another 20lbs.. Man am I going to need a personal trainer after this is over?? Oh well as long as the babies are good the weight is no big deal, but man is it tuff to carry around!!
Friday is Clint and I's 10 year anniversary! Holly Cow time flies when you are having fun(or lots of babies)!! We have been together for 14 years it doesn't seem possible. I couldn't imagine my life any different!
Anyway that is an update on what is going on here.. Hopefully more soon..
Have a GREAT SPRING BREAK!!!

2 comments:

dylan said...

I hope you have a fun spring break! It sounds like you had a fun trip! I am glad that other than the usual no fun symptoms of pregnancy all is going well! Take care, Kelsi

dylan said...

Hey sorry I just noticed I am signed in as my son sorry! This is Kelsi!