Friday, March 6, 2009

So

On Wed. I was in alot of pain and ended up going in to see my Dr. They did a sono and the babies look great, but my cervix doesn't :( So I was sent home and told to stay on bed rest until Monday then I see my high risk dr who will determine if I need to have a stitch put in my cervix to help keep it closed for the remainder of this pregnancy. It is definitely scary,but we are still trying to stay positive and hopeful. So I am laying here on the couch watching the kids play and watching the time(waiting for nap time). If this is how to keep the babies in for the next 4 months then I guess that is how it is. There is talk of me ending up in the hospital hopefully we can avoid that,but who knows. My Dr. said being 20 weeks pregnant with twins is the same as being 30 weeks pregnant with one. No wonder I feel so crappy already. Anyway that is what is going on here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no fun. I am off the next 3days. Let me know if you need any help.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and those sweet babies. Hang in there and let me know if I can do anything. Love ya- Val