Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This could be it :(


This could be my future vehicle.. Can you even imagine Me driving this?? Holly Crap... How ugly is this? I have to say the vehicle thing has really got Clint and I stumped. There is just not so many options for a family of 9. Of course Clint being the "don't like to spend money" person he is wants to just make due with our Sienna(which is my baby the only vehicle I could have driven until it died) which means Mallory would have to ride in the front seat and Clint would be sitting without a seat belt in the trunk sounds safe right? NOT!!! We have looked at every option to get around getting something as ugly as the picture above but some of the other Conversion Vans are way to expensive for us I mean come on I am about to have 7 children like I have $35,000.00 to spend on a vehicle. This vehicle maybe UGLY, but it seats 10 people, has lap/shoulder belts for everyone and child seat anchors this says Safety to me... So I just have to convince Mallory that she doesn't need home schooled just so people don't see her getting in this at 3p.m.!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vans not so bad...and besides Mallory could tell everyone that her mom drives the same van as Jon and Kate Gosslen(Jon and kate plus 8). rachel

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Holy Shitakeeeee, your going to drive the short bus!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL- I love the description of clint in the trunk of the van, that is so funny!! I can totally see Clint being like, so what's wrong with that?? You had me roolin here at work :) Love ya Em

Anonymous said...

Ok- your post was funny, but Emily's comment really got me rolling!! Oh my- I do have that mental image now!! Val