Sunday, March 8, 2009

Still here

Well I am still here and Pregnant!! That's good news!! I have been down since Wed. evening and let me say it is hard! I am used to cleaning,cooking,playing and going going going!! Now I am only suppose to get up to use the restroom and take a short shower or go from the bed to the couch. Yesterday my mom and sister(my brothers wife) Emily came all the way from "home" to clean my house along side Clint. It was so hard to just sit and watch them from the couch at least I had cute/sweet company my niece Tava! They did a great job Clint and I really appreciate it! Clint and Mallory left and went and got groceries while they were here to help out with the kids. Clint is handling his new role pretty well and he is even waiting on me which is a switch? I have a lot of mommy guilt but I am trying to stay focused on what is really important Keeping These Wonderful already loved babies inside and growing! So many of my friends have showed up to help, offered to watch kids do laundry, clean, pick the kids up from school and brought us meals. I really don't know how I got so lucky to have so many wonderful caring people in my life? I have to say this is coming as a shock to me in fact I spent most of Wed. night laughing about it and then most of Thurs. morning crying about it and most of today scared to death about it. I have had 5 great pregnancies as well as full term healthy babies. I keep thinking I pushed my limit I should have stooped after I got lucky for the 5th time,but I didn't there was still someone missing from our family and now we may never get to know them and that is breaking my heart and scaring the crap out of me. I see the high risk dr. tom. at 9:30 for a sono and to see what his recommendations are and then over to my regular OB dr for final instructions. I will post as soon as I can... Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers we really appreciate them!
A Special thanks to:
My Mom for cleaning my house and listening to me cry!! Love ya Mom
Emily for cleaning my house, making me meals and yummy Monster Cookies!!
Tava Rae for letting me hold her!! I love you sweet girl!
Jennifer for helping with the kids, making us a Awesome Supper and helping me through this!
Amy for helping with the kids, making us some Very Yummy Soup(I am needy :) and listening to me vent!!
Stacey for offering to help with anything. I know you will do whatever I need!! Helping with the medical side.. It is nice to have a Labor/Delivery Nurse as a friend at a time like this!!
Christina for the beautiful flowers, food and for offering to haul kids to events!
And to everyone else who is thinking of us!!!

No comments: