Friday, March 27, 2009

My Husband is Silly

Even though Clint doesn't "contribute" to the blog he still has a need to make it better.. He HATES the new look says it's to busy? I myself LOVE it so it's not going anywhere. But last night the fact that the baby ticker only had 1 baby in it was really getting on his nerves so he was on a mission to get 2 babies in there and if you look down at the bottom that is exactly what he did!! I am so excited because I tried to figure it out myself and never could!! Aren't they CUTE!!

Thanks Honey! Made my Day!! Your the BEST!!

5 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

I love how your blog looks, and I love the babies bouncing around!! :)

Some Day Sarah... said...

ah, techies! But I love the accuracy now! SO FUN!

Unknown said...

that is so cute,good job clint

Anonymous said...

The twins are WAY cute- I'm glad that Clint figured it out. It was secretly bothering me too. :) Also- I love the new look for your blog. Very nice!

We miss you guys- let's get together soon! Val

Anonymous said...

Iwas wondering why there was only one baby in that picture.Glad Clint got it fixed.That's my boy!Love Ya, Grandma Judy.