Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today

Today will be or already has been a busy day for me and the little kids.. We started off with a trip to the perinatologist office for a check of my cervix and the babies. Both are fine! Babies look good and the cervix is fine so if in 2 weeks when I got back the cervix still looks good they will release me from checking on my cervical status!! YA!! As if it really matters because after next week I start seeing my regular OB every two weeks... ugh... I took the little boys with me this morning because I new it would be a really quick appt. and they were excellent! Then we ran by Target to get Carter a new 500 piece puzzle to start since he finished his other one last night!!(pics coming soon)
I have a PTO board meeting here at 12:30 which brings with it a few kids for the boys to play with so that will be fun!! Then it is to school to pick up mal/mas and home to finish supper, do homework and undoubtedly listen to kids scream,cry and fight!!
If I am not to tired I am going to try to post some pics tonight. I am so far behind on everything..
To end on a funny note we saw a train on the way home and it looked like it was going backwards and I said Cavin why is that train going backwards and his reply was "it wanted to go back home so it's backing up"!!!

No comments: