Sunday, January 23, 2011

Carter is 7!! Happy Birthday Car Car!!

Dear Carter,
Seven years ago today we welcomed another son into our family. You my dear sweet boy came in NO hurry with a ton of jet black hair... Dad and I looked at each other wondering where in the world that came from? We didn't know if you were a boy or girl it was a wonderful surprise! I always say your were the baby I tried so hard for and wanted so bad. Not that I don't love your sister and brothers but after months of trying, a surgery for me and some fertility drugs I still wasn't pregnant. I thought I would never have another baby. The day I found out I was pregnant with you I was on cloud nine instantly in love with the little person I was growing inside of me! You and I spent a few years attached to each other but as you have grown into a bigger boy you have slowly drifted away from being my little shadow. I miss that, I miss you rubbing my skin, I miss you shaking your booty, I miss all the funny things you said, but I have enjoyed watching you become a good kid, your funny, kind, silly, goofy, your caring and sweet, but yet naughty and gross (as all boys surely are).. You are a good dancer you have moves I say! Your an athlete great at all sports! A wonderful Student your teachers love you! Tons of friends, people for some reason are always attracted to you, your very friendly hardly ever shy! You love video games, and playing with Mason, you love being outside, riding your bike, getting dirty and just being a kid! 7 seems so big especially for you while I am sad to see you grow I am excited to see what you grow into! I know you will do great things Carter I love you son!!

Happy 7th Birthday Carter Trevin!!
All our love
Mommy,Dad,Mallory,Mason,Cavin,Maxton,Cayne and Maccoy

No comments: